Using your FCB VISA® Check Card or FCB ATM Card, you now have FREE access to the MoneyPass® surcharge-free ATM network. The MoneyPass® ATM network has thousands of locations where you live, work and travel.
Finding a MoneyPass® ATM is Easy ...
MoneyPass® has an ATM locator on their website. Simply search by zip code, city name or even place.
A Few Questions and Answers ...
Q. - How can I sign up for the MoneyPass® ATM Network?
A. - You do not need to enroll or sign up to take advantage of the MoneyPass® ATM Network. MoneyPass® will recognize any FCB Check Card or ATM Card. You can find your nearest MoneyPass® ATM by visiting www.moneypass.com.
Q. - How can I know if an ATM is a MoneyPass® ATM?
A. - (1) Most MoneyPass® ATMs will have a MoneyPass® sticker on the face of the machine.
(2) You can verify the ATM address on the MoneyPass website –www.moneypass.com.
(3) Within your ATM transaction, if the ATM machine prompts you that a fee will be charged, the ATM is either not a MoneyPass® ATM or is not setup correctly.
Q. - Using my FCB Check Card or FCB ATM Card ... if I use a MoneyPass® ATM and get charged a fee, can the fee be refunded?
A. - Yes! We’re happy to help ...
(1) Call or visit your nearest FCB Banking Center
(2) Call our Customer Service Center toll free at 800.653.4301
(3) Email our Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. - If I have questions about the MoneyPass® ATM Network, who can I ask?
A surcharge fee is a fee that is charged to cardholders by the owner of an ATM. You can use your FCB Check Card at FCB and/or MoneyPass® ATMs to avoid paying a surcharge fee. Foreign ATM fees are waived for FCB Check Card holders using MoneyPass® ATMs. Other fees, such as non-sufficient funds or overdraft fees, may apply.