Young girl on bench looking at phone
First Community Bank’s Mobile Banking gives you the ability to Bank on the Go. Complete, self-service banking from your smartphone is only a download away. Whether you need to pay a bill on vacation, deposit a check from the comfort of your couch, or check your balance, First Community Bank’s FREE mobile banking app lets you bank anytime, anywhere.
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between FCB® accounts
- Deposit a check with just a few clicks
- Pay bills to your Online Banking Payees
- Turn your FCB® Visa® check card ON/OFF
- Set up custom account alerts
- Easily find your nearest FCB® Branch and ATM locations
- Use Text Banking for balance and activity information. See details below.
- Contact Us
To sign up:
- Download our Mobile App, available for iPhone and Android. Search for “FCB of the Heartland”.
- After downloading our Mobile app, if you are already using our Online Banking service, enter your Username and Password … it’s as easy as that.
- If you are not using our Online Banking service, choose “New User”, complete our requested information and you are all set to use FCB’s Mobile Banking service.
Download Our Mobile App
Check with your wireless provider for any fees that may apply.
First Community Bank’s text banking allows you to text commands to 662265 to receive balance and activity for your accounts. You can also set up text alerts within text banking.
- BAL Returns default account balance
- BAL ALL Returns balance for all accounts
- BAL ALIAS Returns balance for alias account
- ACT Returns activity for default account
- ACT ALIAS Returns activity for alias account
- CMD Returns description for commands
- HELP Provides support phone number
To register for Text Banking contact your nearest FCB Banking Center.
*Standard/Other charges may apply
114 E. Jackson Street
Clinton, KY 42031