A History of Trust
A small town beginning.
At First Community Bank, our roots run deep. Starting in 1936 as First National Bank in Clinton, KY, we formed strong ties to this small town along with many of the neighboring communities. The sound relationships that were formed in those early developmental years continue to be an important part of our success.
A vision for the future.
- In 2005, we purchased property from Fancy Farm Local Development and began serving the community of Fancy Farm, KY.
- In 2013, we purchased The Kevil Bank and opened our doors on Kentucky Avenue in Kevil, KY.
- In 2014, we purchased the Ballard County (KY) offices of First Southern National Bank in Wickliffe, KY and Kevil, KY and opened a new office in LaCenter, KY.
- In 2015, we opened our doors in the heart of Martin, TN as our first out-of-state banking center.
- In 2017, we opened an Interim Banking Center in Dresden, TN while construction of our full service Dresden Banking Center is completed.
With the addition of these new Banking Centers and their staff, First Community Bank of The Heartland is truly reflective of who we are. We are a Community Bank at our very core working hard to deliver the best possible banking experience to the Heartland. Our name is genuinely representative of both our place in this great nation as well as the core strengths on which we do business.
If you are seeking a bank where service is a top priority, we invite you to meet with one of our bankers and become a part of the FCB family.